Bungie decided to make their most recent Halo 2 update in our forum. They are all really nice guys and had they told me of their intentions I would have begged them to reconsider. They post these updates in forums all the time but I don’t think they really understood just how bad ours is. The only reason it still exists is because at some point someone in there will blow up a nursing home full of senior citizens and the FBI will want a history of their online activities. It’s really just a big pile of evidence that we’ll hand over to the authorities the second they stop posting pictures of their asses and start killing people.
We had a pretty good time together, didn’t we? I’m not really interested in crying over spilled milk; sometimes these things work out, and sometimes they don’t. I’ve had a wonderful two years at Penny Arcade, and the few… Read More
- Gendered marketing, and the myth of disinterested female gamers
- Take a look at the first non-Valve Steambox prototype
- Price your game higher, avoid sales, reap the rewards
- The Xbox One may mean free-to-play games cost $60
- DC looks back on 75 years of Superman, and for some reason they seem to see a loser