You can get it from our store, if you want. I think it turned out pretty good.
We had a pretty good time together, didn’t we? I’m not really interested in crying over spilled milk; sometimes these things work out, and sometimes they don’t. I’ve had a wonderful two years at Penny Arcade, and the few… Read More
- Gendered marketing, and the myth of disinterested female gamers
- Take a look at the first non-Valve Steambox prototype
- Price your game higher, avoid sales, reap the rewards
- The Xbox One may mean free-to-play games cost $60
- DC looks back on 75 years of Superman, and for some reason they seem to see a loser