We selected it because it felt like the role-playing games of our youth, but was (in fact) a completely new experience. Also, it was from a company called Basilisk Games, and we are scared of basilisks. There are demos available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Give it a try, and you may find yourself surprised.
We’re past the point where video game consoles are just pieces of hardware for games. The PlayStation 4 may be less expensive than the Xbox One and more focused on games, but it’s still filled with features that betray Sony’s… Read More
- Gendered marketing, and the myth of disinterested female gamers
- Take a look at the first non-Valve Steambox prototype
- Price your game higher, avoid sales, reap the rewards
- The Xbox One may mean free-to-play games cost $60
- DC looks back on 75 years of Superman, and for some reason they seem to see a loser