Join Club PA

Tycho / 4 hours ago

Grace, Part Six can be found here. I knew David Edery when he worked at Microsoft, what seems like a thousand years ago, under circumstances you will absorb here in a moment. I think he was more or less driven insane by it. Now he works at Spry Fox with an incredibly small crew, making all kinds of weird shit and getting incredibly bad business advice from ME. I think he does what I do for Mike, which is to say, his primary goal over there is to help other people do what they do best, and…

Read More

Gabe / 18 hours ago

POOPING IS LOGICAL!

For some reason I have a bunch of writer friends. In fact now that I think about it, I probably know more writers than I do visual artists. I like writers because they always get very excited when they see drawings based on their stories. Taking the ideas they have in their heads and turning them into pictures is like a magic trick to many writers. Maybe that's why I like them so much. When I hang out with writers I'm the best artist in the room! Gary Whitta is one of these writer friends and…

Read More

Gabe / 1 day ago

PAX Aus

If you live in Australia then it is already tomorrow but that's just your today so don't freak out. That means you're "Tomorrow" (Friday, July 31) is the last day to snag badges at the Early Bird Rate. So you should do that! Also we've announced the PAX Australian Indie Showcase winners. You can check them all out over on the official page. -Gabe out

Read More

Tycho / 2 days ago

Grace, Part Five can be found here. Erik Wolpaw, from Old Man Murray to Portal and Portal 2, you must certainly be considered the world's foremost writer of gaming humor - both inside and outside games themselves. And your last name is just pronounced regular old Wolpaw, which is way easier to pronounce than Chmielarz. It's a much more considerate name. But, back to the other thing: why is the best in the Goddamn business writing Team Fortress comics exclusively, and only those,…

Read More

What Club PA Offers

• Ad Free Experience
  • Full Newspost & Comic RSS
  • Exclusive Content & Merch
  • Club PA Pinny Arcade Pin
  • PA Store Discounts & More!

Learn About Club PA

Follow Penny Arcade

More

New Stuff in The Store