Join Club PA

Tycho / 14 minutes ago

I try not to spend a hundred percent of my time thinking about the shambling chaos that gnaws at the periphery, but it's hard not to notice the symptoms. An announcement from EA on one of very few games I follow from them was stark. In essence, it told me… well, aside from a signal not to be excited about it anymore because they were going to dismantle the studio and lobotomize the product, it was an exercise in nontent wherever it wasn't just throwing up its hands and saying "hey, we're…

Read More

Tycho / 2 days ago

Gabe has managed to spread this Battle Royale disease to Kara, and it infected all the people I used to play Destiny with. I've told him repeatedly: this is not the cool game to play. He doesn't have the receptors to collate this kind of data. So if I want to play a game with… anyone, I'm playing this. Gabe and I found a very nice house with a very nice view, right in the middle of the circle, so we thought hardening it might be a strong play. What this meant as a course of action was…

Read More

Tycho / 4 days ago

After we talked about Fortnite: Battle Royale last week, Greazy-E installed it on the PS4 here in our office and a stream of people from the building found themselves drawn inexorably toward it. Except Kiko. Kiko is staying out on principle. A phenomena that started at Mike's house and then filtered into our celestial realm here is to spectate the match out and watch your lineage. Maybe it's technically the reverse of a lineage, but still. It's so engaging that there has to be a way…

Read More

Gabe / 1 week ago

Australia Pin Quest!

We have a bunch of cool pins coming to Australia this year, including a Mickey Mouse pin! We're also bringing an incredible selection of Nintendo pins to the show as well as the brand new Master Sword pin. Just take a look at all this cool stuff! PARTNER PINS Ashen and Florence Pins [Annapurna Interactive] Available at the Annapurna Interactive Booth 2900. Mighty Machine and Shooty Cutie Cat [Mighty Games] Available at the Mighty Games Booth 6420. Think of the Children and Orwell…

Read More

What Club PA Offers

• Ad Free Experience
  • Full Newspost & Comic RSS
  • Exclusive Content & Merch
  • Club PA Pinny Arcade Pin
  • PA Store Discounts & More!

Learn About Club PA

Follow Penny Arcade

More