Join Club PA

Tycho / 1 day ago

Outside of Twitter or email, I don't let strangers talk to me on the Internet. I just don't do it. Generally speaking their "insights" about my identity fall into a few very staid categories and I feel confident I've experienced the flavor ridges of that particular narrative arc. I'm not resting on my anodized laurels though: I'm getting into the conversation in a big way, and there's been some interest in the novel mode of my dialectic. Hey! The Child's Play Team has put together a an…

Read More

Tycho / 3 days ago

I'm still thinking about my SCA shit up at last weekend's Banner War, partly because I got sick there so I've had a lot of time to lie completely motionless except for wracking coughs and the occasional turn, as meat is turned on a grill, to let the mucus collect in the other lobe of my sinuses. Here is the comic which recounts a vital portion of the experience. I always wonder how I'd fare in another context; statistically speaking, "dead at another's hand in the service of someone I don't…

Read More

Tycho / 5 days ago

Gabriel mostly sat in confusion after the comment at Curriculum Night; he doesn't really start or maintain beef in realspace. What you think isn't political - that is to say, what isn't up for debate - is really just an index of your politics anyway, and quite a robust one. For me, I don't think teaching science in science class is a political act. I grew up in a house where "teaching evilution"... Well, the fact that we called it Evilution is probably enough information to glean the…

Read More

Tycho / 1 week ago

There was talk of trying the Leviathan raid, and it sounded pretty good to me, but then I realized that numbers were real and my numbers were very, very low. I'm much closer now; Greazy-E and I are gonna try to crack the 260 barrier on this afternoon's stream around 2 PDT. Stop by? Here's last night's Acquisitions Incorporated: The "C" Team game, Anchors Aweigh (Part 4). Watch live video from Penny Arcade on www.twitch.tv I needed to rest after this one; I was glad to have the break in…

Read More

What Club PA Offers

• Ad Free Experience
  • Full Newspost & Comic RSS
  • Exclusive Content & Merch
  • Club PA Pinny Arcade Pin
  • PA Store Discounts & More!

Learn About Club PA

Follow Penny Arcade

More