Join Club PA

Gabe / on Wed, Jul 2 2003 at 7:20 pm

I’m back

I just got back from Spokane this afternoon. It’s not a super long drive, only about 4 and half hours or so but it’s really ugly. When people think of Washington State my guess is they think of green trees and snow capped mountains. Well the fact is that accurately represents only about 10 percent of Washington. The other 90 percent is ass ugly desert and farm land with nothing to look at except cows and dust clouds.

One very cool thing about Spokane though, aside from the family I have there is that I have a friend who owns his own tattoo shop over there. Tom Morris is his name, and All American Tattoo is the name of his shop. Anyway, while we were over there Kara and I got a couple new tattoos. I finally got the Pacman arm band tattoo that Gabe sports in the comic.  I should have gotten it years ago but the fact is I rarely see Tom anymore and I don’t trust anyone else to stick me with a needle. Kara got some Kanji on both her ankles which turned out very cool and brought her total number of tattoos up to a very respectable three.

So if you live in or around Spokane and you’re itching to get your body marked for life, I highly recommend my buddy Tom. His shop is down on Division street and if you tell him Gabe sent you he will probably give you some gum or something.

Ladies please try and control yourselves when you see my He-Man like arms. I know my chiseled Physique is quite impressive but please remember…I’m taken.

I have been thinking about making my own work out tapes. “You too can have a body like this! All it takes is hours of sitting on your ass and very little exposure to direct sunlight!”  If you act now I’ll take the price down to three easy payments of $19.99 and throw in some Oreos.

-Gabe out


What Club PA Offers

  • Ad Free Experience
  • Full Newspost & Comic RSS
  • Exclusive Content & Merch
  • Club PA Pinny Arcade Pin
  • PA Store Discounts & More!

Learn About Club PA


Follow Penny Arcade

More

New Stuff in The Store