I have the official release that the Warehouse team put together down below, but: we have a warehouse, a big one, and if handling fulfillment isn't fulfilling for you or your company, I'd love to introduce you to my crew. Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more. But! We need a couple people down there, so I'll leave this up through the weekend. If the below sounds good to you, kick a resume over to email@example.com. Here goes:
Our Warehouse is currently looking to hire a couple full time warehouse associates. The Penny Arcade Warehouse is an artisanal fulfillment center that manages online retail store operations for Penny Arcade and partner merchandise. This is a fast paced environment where we strive to ship packages as quickly and accurately as possible.
Position Title: Warehouse Support
Location: Redmond, WA
Availability: Mon-Fri Day shift (9am-5pm)
- Order Picking
- Order Packing
- Offloading, loading and palletizing (which is a real word!)
- Use of pallet jack
- Sense of urgency a must!
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Willing to learn to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment
OTHER PREFERRED CRITERIA
- Knowledge and experience with inventory tracking and online retail systems
- Experience with forklift operations
- Knowledge of gaming, tabletop and video, a PLUS!
Penny Arcade is an equal opportunity employer. We think truly serving our audience requires a diverse team and strongly encourage applications from all candidates regardless of gender identity and ethnic background.